Awesome Brand Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Welcome! While this blog serves as a great tool to put photographs up for everyone to see and to share it is not limited to just photography or photographs. My intent is to keep it updated with other interesting topics and most likely a handful of random things as well. You can click the photographs to see them full size. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 15, 2009

I could screw up this bad for half the money.

WOW! Yes, the cubs were losing this game, but as a major league ball player you would think you should know how to keep track of how many outs there are in an inning. Obviously not, watch in awe as this guy throws a live ball into the stands. In my illustrious baseball career that ended with me riding the bench in high school I never did anything this dumb. He should have to play the rest of the year for free and attend night classes for 1st grade math. I think you get to use the real big fat crayolas in the 1st grade too. Good job Milton. Glad you are named after a company that makes board games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2VE6P-fEg

No comments:

Post a Comment