Awesome Brand Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Welcome! While this blog serves as a great tool to put photographs up for everyone to see and to share it is not limited to just photography or photographs. My intent is to keep it updated with other interesting topics and most likely a handful of random things as well. You can click the photographs to see them full size. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pets and Plants

So we have a basil plant in the window getting some sun and I forgot it was there, but the dog happened to find it. It was funny, she had a "I swear I didn't touch it" look on her face, but the smell of fresh basil coming from her mouth told a different story. The link below lists both toxic and non-toxic plants for pets. It's a handy list to have around. Basil is non-toxic. I guess we have a gourmet puppy on our hands.

www.sniksnak.com/plants.html

No comments:

Post a Comment