Awesome Brand Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Welcome! While this blog serves as a great tool to put photographs up for everyone to see and to share it is not limited to just photography or photographs. My intent is to keep it updated with other interesting topics and most likely a handful of random things as well. You can click the photographs to see them full size. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bert and Ernie

1 and a 2...I don't remember Sesame Street being like this when I was growing up, but it would have been much cooler and maybe I could have been in a band. A real band..not the "here is your trumpet, lets see how crappy we can make 30 kids sound" type of band. It is a couple minute clip, but you only need 30 seconds to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InZNBcJTmWs&feature=related

Bonus Clip...I guess they wanted to explore all genres of music. Whatever works I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment